Warnbro Community High School Education Support Centre enrolment process applies to students with an Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and students with an for Severe Mental Health Disorder or Physical Disability.
The process includes the following steps:
- Parents/guardians meet with the Principal/Deputy Principal of their current primary school and ask for a contact list of numbers and Principals of local Education Support Centres (ESC)
- Parents/guardians make appointments and visits schools/centres
- Parents/guardians receive brochures/information about schools/centres
- Parents/guardians meet with Principal/Deputy from their current primary school to complete a request for approval to enrol into an ESC for a standard enrolment
- Parents/guardians meet with Principal/Deputy in conjunction with the school psychologist from their current primary school to complete a request for approval to enrol into and ESC for a local area placement
- The primary school forwards the request for approval to enrol to their chosen ESC
- Request for approval to enrol is signed by the Principal of the chosen ESC
- Principal of ESC forwards request for approval to enrol to Lead School Psychologist to sign for standard enrolment
- Principal of ESC forwards request for approval to enrol to Lead School Psychologist to sign for local area placement and will then forward request for approval to enrol to Regional Executive Director for signing
- Parents/guardians receive confirmation letter from the Principal of the ESC who accepts the enrolment asking the parent/guardian to phone to organise a time to complete the enrolment forms
- Parents/guardians receive an enrolment package from the ESC
- Parents/guardians request information about transition plans and timetables
- Parents/guardians provided with school start date & time for new school year
Please contact Kelly Stevens – Deputy Principal on 9528 9499 if you require any further information about the enrolment process.