Our students are sure of whom they are and take pride in their qualifications and achievements. They confidently work towards their educational and life goals and create a future for themselves as hard working contributors to, and participants in, their community.
We are proud and passionate about our school and its students. We collaborate together respectfully and know that we are making a difference. We enjoy the challenge of striving for excellence. We build pathways for our students into the community.
Our community acknowledges the worth of our students and actively welcomes them into their workplaces and social lives. The community prospers from our students’ success and, in turn, our students are secure in their experience of belonging and acceptance.
At Warnbro CHS Education Support Centre we strive:
- For excellence in the delivery of high quality teaching & learning programs and classroom practices.
- To establish a learning community where students maximise their social and emotional development and are secure in their experience of belonging and acceptance.
- To engage all staff in systematic, continuous and comprehensive self-assessment processes related to teaching & learning, student achievement, health & wellbeing and community partnerships.
- For students to take pride in their qualifications and achievements.
- To build strong community partnerships so that our students have a sense of connection and belonging to their local community.
- Inclusion and celebration of difference